What is a Cash Advance (or Payday Loan?)
A Cash Advance (or Payday Loan) is a short-term, small loan, often used to cover unexpected expenses or to bridge a temporary gap between paychecks. A Cash Advance is a personal loan that provides an alternative to bouncing checks or paying late fees. Cash Advances are used to cover short-term financial situations. However they are not a long-term financial solution.
What to bring for a Cash Advance or Payday Loan:
- Government Issued ID / Driver’s License
- Most Recent Proof of Income (Must Show Direct Deposit)
- Debit Card
- Latest Checking Account Statement
What is the process for getting a Cash Advance?
The application process at Devolada Payday Loans is extremely efficient, simple and should only take 10-15 minutes.
Below is a summary of our quick process:
- Fill out our application in-store
- Finalize all loan documents required
- Write personal check for loan amount plus fee
- Get money on-the-spot once your loan has been approved
- Return to pay loan on the designated due date
When will my loan be due?
Typically your loan will be due on your next payday. Every state has its own set of rules and regulations that we follow.
How do I repay my loan?
When you apply for a loan here at Devolada Payday Loans, you will return on your due date to repay the total amount due.
What if I cannot pay or will be late repaying my loan?
Here at Devolada Payday Loans we will work with you to establish payment arrangements. We are also committed to collecting past due accounts in a professional, fair and lawful manner.